Politique de cookies
This document presents Gironina de Traduccions SL’s Cookie Collection and Processing Policy, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), of 11 July.
Cookies are stored on your terminal (computer or mobile device) and collect information when you visit the website www.traduccionslink.com. Their purpose is to improve the website’s usability, ascertain users’ browsing habits or needs to align with them, and obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of users who are already customers of the organisation, the information collected with the cookies will also identify them when accessing the different tools provided by the organisation for managing its services.
The organisation informs its websites’ users about the existence of cookies and publishes this Policy with the purpose of informing them about these cookies’ use and purpose. By continuing to browse through the website, it will be understood that you know and accept this Policy.
Gironina de Traduccions SL uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
- First-party cookies: sent and managed directly by the organisation.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed anonymously by a third party unrelated with the organisation, with the purpose of performing statistical studies on user browsing of the organisation’s websites.
Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and/or customisation cookies: they facilitate browsing by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customising the available options. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they provide information on the number of visits received by the website’s different sections, its users’ habits and tendencies and consequently, improve the browsing experience and service offered by the organisation (basically, Google Analytics), and also manage the advertisements inserted in the web page visited by the user. They collect data anonymously with the aim of obtaining user browsing profiles.
Classified by duration:
- Session cookies: they collect and store data while the user is accessing the website.
- Persistent cookies: they collect and store the data on the user’s terminal for a variable period of time, depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The cookies’ storage time will depend on the type of cookie in question and will always be the minimum time necessary to complete their purpose.
In any case, you can set your browser so that it disables or blocks all or some of the cookies. The fact that you do not wish to receive these cookies does not prevent you from accessing the information on the organisation’s websites. However, the use of some services may be limited. If you wish to withdraw your consent to receiving cookies after you have given it, you should delete those stored on your device, using the options provided by the different browsers.
To find out how to set the different browsers to perform the actions indicated above, go to:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es