No personal data are collected through this website without your knowledge, nor are they transferred to third parties.
Basic information about data protection
This section provides information about Gironina de Traduccions SL’s data protection policy
Who is the Data Controller?
Any personal data collected directly from the data subject will be processed confidentially and will be added to the corresponding processing activity owned by Gironina de Traduccions SL.
How do we obtain your personal data?
We collect your personal data on various occasions:
- Each time you contact us directly, for example, through the Contact section or any other section in which you fill in a questionnaire on the website, or when you call our customer service lines to ask for information about our products and services.
- When you buy or contract a product or service directly from us.
- When you participate in our direct marketing campaigns, for example, by accepting to receive our Newsletter or participating in a promotion through our websites that requires you to fill in an on-line form with your personal data.
Gironina de Traduccions SL’s products and services and its promotional campaigns are mostly intended and designed for adults. Accordingly, we will only collect and process your personal data if you are at least 16 years old. We reserve the right to verify the age of the people who provide personal data. Any data concerning minors under 16 will be deleted.
Please help us to keep your personal data up to date by informing us of any changes in your contact details or preferences.
What information can we obtain about you?
Customers and users: Identification and contact details: name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail. Financial data: bank account number / credit card number.
Applicants: Identification and contact details: name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail. Academic and professional data. Studies and qualifications. Employment and Social Security data. Personal features: marital status, date and place of birth, age, sex, nationality and percentage of disability.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
- As a user of the website, we will process the personal data you provide us with the purpose of answering the query you have sent us and sending you marketing information about the company’s products and services.
- As a subscriber to our newsletter, we will process the personal data you provide us with the purpose of sending you our marketing publications from time to time.
- As a customer, we will process your personal data to provide you the service you have requested and manage the administrative and sales aspects of our customer portfolio.
- As an applicant, the data provided will only be processed for the selection processes performed by the company for present or future staff.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
User and subscriber: GDPR Article 6.1.a) the data subject’s consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Customer: GDPR Article 6.1.b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract. GDPR Article 6.1.a) the data subject’s consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Applicants: GDPR Article 6.1.c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject.
For how long do we keep your data?
The personal data you provide will be kept for the time required to fulfil the purpose for which they are collected and to determine any liabilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the periods established in the regulations on files and documentation.
Who are your data disclosed to?
As a general rule, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless we are legally required to do so, which may include disclosures to organisations directly related with the data controller (Tax, Labour and Accounting Advisors. Financial institutions. State Tax Administration Agency. Training companies. Organisation entrusted with the management of occupational risks. National Institute of Social Security. General Treasury of Social Security. Trade unions. Marketing and advertising companies. Staff recruitment firms. State security forces, court bodies, Public Prosecutor’s Office.
Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusion when transmitting data over the Internet or from a website, we make every effort to maintain the necessary physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that your information is protected in accordance with applicable data protection requirements.
All of your data are stored on secure servers (or secure physical copies) owned by us or our data processors, and access to and use of your data is subject to our security standards and policies (or the equivalent standards and policies implemented by our processors).
Do we transfer data abroad?
Gironina de Traduccions SL does not plan to transfer data abroad.
How do we keep your data protected?
We use various security measures to ensure protection of your data and maintain their security, integrity and availability.
Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusion in data transmissions via the Internet or from a website, we and our data processors make every effort to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that your data are protected in accordance with applicable legal requirements. The measures we use include the following:
- limit access to your data only to those people who need to know them due to the nature of the tasks they perform;
- as a general rule, transfer the data collected in encrypted format;
- store the most sensitive data (such as bank details) in encrypted format only;
- install perimeter protection systems for computer infrastructures (firewalls) to prevent unauthorised access, for example, by hackers, and
- routinely monitor access to computer systems to detect and stop any improper use of personal data.
In those cases where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites or any other portal, application or service under our control, you are responsible for keeping this password secret and for complying with any other security procedures which we may notify to you. You cannot share your password with anyone.
What rights can data subjects exercise?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation of the processing carried out on their data by Gironina de Traduccions SL.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability of your data, restriction and objection to processing, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your data, and to withdraw the consent given, by sending a letter to Gironina de Traduccions SL, VAT No. B-17471764, Carrer Oriol Martorell, 40, 1r 1a · 17003 Girona (Spain), or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, writing “Data Protection” in the subject field.
In addition, you can contact the appropriate Supervisory Authority for Data Protection to obtain additional information or lodge a complaint.