Guarantee of quality
At Link Multilingüe, we apply a rigorous quality system in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard and the EN 15038 European standard specifically for translation services. We are currently fully involved in adapting to the new international version, the UNE-EN ISO 17100:2015, which specifies the requisites for achieving a quality service and is based on the following five points:
- A project management programme that guarantees full process traceability and enables us to select the specialist best suited to each type of text
- Translations exclusively by mother-tongue translators with the necessary knowledge and technical resources
- A system of ongoing assessment of our translators and revisers
- Rigorous quality control overseen by our in-house team of professionals
- Observance of agreed deadlines and total confidentiality
Our constant commitment to quality led us to become founding members of the Spanish Association of Translation and Interpreting Companies (ANETI), a body addressed to promoting quality in the language services sector.
We have also collaborated actively with TERMCAT as technical consultants in overseeing the Catalan edition of the UNE-EN 15038 standard.